How To Choose Hair Transplant Clinic In Turkey?
is mainly known as
the capital of hair transplants
, hair transplantation surgery
there isn’t only performed by skilled surgeons
. Many hair transplant clinics
are actually pseudo-clinics
that don’t provide quality
results. This makes it difficult to choose where to go in Turkey
However, with adequate research
, you can
and reputable clinics and doctors from Turkey
, particularly from Istanbul
- Make sure the clinic and surgeon have sufficient experience in the hair restoration field. You don’t want to be the guinea pig for a new or inexperienced surgeon.
- Do your research. Check out online reviews and testimonials from previous patients.
- Make sure they are a licensed hair transplant clinic. Hair transplant and esthetic surgery clinics are similar terms but not the same in their functionality.
- Ensure you talk directly with the clinic or the doctor’s office. Don’t deal with medical tourism agencies or commissioners.
- Ignore discount campaigns that are ending soon offered by clinics. Never rush to book surgery by sending a deposit to the clinic! Discount campaigns are not actual and are a kind of marketing gimmick.
- Ask around. Try to talk to people you know who have had a hair transplant and see if they have any recommendations.
- Compare prices. Stay away from the price offers that are too good to be true! A professional hair transplant procedure can be an expensive surgery.
- Generally, for a decent hair transplant surgery in Turkey with a reputable surgeon, you can expect to pay from $3,500 to $6,500 for a full package that is included surgery, hotel, and transfers. While this may seem like a lot of money upfront, remember that a hair transplant is an investment that can last a lifetime.
- Look at before and after photos of the clinic. It will give you an idea about the results you can expect. However, approach these photos with a healthy dose of skepticism. Clinics may use retouching techniques to enhance their photos, or they may only show the best results.
- Another critical point about before-after photos is that everyone’s body, baldness level, graft quality, and scalp blood flow are different, so what works for one patient may not work for another.
- Don’t be fooled by hair transplant clinics with flashy websites or many social media followers. In Turkey and worldwide, most of the top hair transplant surgeons have a simple online presence.
- Consider your budget range. Not all clinics are equal, so choose one that fits within your budget without compromising on quality or results.
- Ensure the surgeon is licensed and accredited by reputable organizations such as the World FUE Institute (WFI) or the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
- Schedule a consultation. Once you’ve narrowed down your options, schedule a consultation with each clinic to see which fits your expectations and budget best.
What Are The Essential Stages While Choosing Clinic?
Research, Analyze, and Choose!
Researching, analyzing, and choosing a hair transplant clinic
is no easy feat. With the countless options available, you must dedicate ample time to research
If you’re serious about getting a hair transplant in Turkey
, be prepared to dedicate at least 3-6 months
to the research process
. Otherwise, you may make a hasty decision
that you’ll regret later.
How To Research Hair Transplant Clinics in Turkey?
- To get started, you can read articles and patient reviews about various clinics online. You can also watch YouTube videos created by people who have had hair transplant surgery in Turkey. This will give you a good idea of what to expect from the different clinics.
- You can also contact people by email or DM who have had surgery at different clinics to ask them for their thoughts and advice. This can be a great way to get honest feedback about different clinics.
- Finally, you should spend some time in hair transplant forums and Reddit groups where people discuss their experiences with different clinics.
- You can safeguard yourself from unqualified hair transplant clinics in Turkey by researching the industry and knowing which red flags to look out for.
What Should You Look For When Researching Clinics Online?
- Creating a list of clinics and taking detailed notes for each is an essential part of the research phase.
- Do not use fake, made-up marketing lists, such as Top 5 Hair Transplant Clinics in Turkey, Top 10 Hair Surgeons of Turkey, Best Hair Transplant Clinics in Turkey 2022.
- Instead of someone else’s list, make your own. This way, you can get help from a note app or Excel while writing it.
- Determine which criteria are the most important to you and use those factors to classify clinics.
What Factors Should Be Considered While Classifying Hair Transplant Clinics?
Here are 14 Important Factors to Consider:
You can group clinics based
, such as:
- Clinics that cost $3500 or less
- Clinics that cost between $3500 and $6,500
- Expensive clinics that cost more than $6,500.
So compare prices between different clinics
to find one that meets your needs and budget.
- The Clinic should provide a well-prepared surgery plan that includes the distribution of hair grafts to different areas prepared by a hair transplant surgeon who performs surgery.
- The plan can not be prepared by a call center staff or a clinic manager. Be careful!
- The patient should be happy with the distribution of hair grafts to different areas. If not, the clinic should be willing to change the plan as needed within the circumstances of patient baldness and donor capacity.
- There should not be a need for last-minute changes to the surgery plan on the operation day. If there are, the clinic should be able to explain why these changes are necessary.
- If they tell you the surgery plan will not be decided until surgery day, eliminate the clinic from your list quickly. Otherwise, it would be a risky gamble for your expectations.
- It is essential to consider this because it will determine the density and coverage of your transplanted hair.
- Planning unnecessarily high graft numbers may waste your valuable donor capacity, or reversely, planning less than the required graft number may cause unsatisfying poor results.
- Graft number planning has to be ideal while considering the current baldness stage, whether active hair loss, and possible sessions in the future if needed.
- Being Aggressive (Ultra High-Dense) or Staying So Conservative( Ultra Low-Dense) are not the ideal approaches. Most hair transplant clinics in Turkey have one of these two approaches, which is wrong.
- Aimed density must fit the patient’s donor area capacity, expectation, age, and initial density.
Technician-Based Clinic or Surgeon-Led Clinic
are typically more expensive, but they offer the benefit of having a surgeon
who is more involved in the surgery
provide better results.
Surgeon Presence in The Clinic
It’s also important to consider whether the surgeon
in the clinic
or not. If the surgeon
is not present
, there’s a chance
that the surgery
could be performed by a technician
, which could lead
Surgeon Involvement in Surgery
- The level of involvement of the surgeon during surgery is another critical factor to consider. If you’re looking for better results, you’ll want to choose a clinic where the surgeon is more involved in performing the surgery.
- Only a surgeon can perform the incisions of hair transplant surgery, so you must ensure that your surgeon is competent and will make the incisions.
- Creating a New Hairline that fits the patient’s face, age, and expectation and drawing it as naturally as requires at least 30-60 minutes of work by a competent hand.
- Hairline Design is an incorrectly underrated part of surgery by most clinics and doctors in Turkey. Most pass this part quickly and begin the surgery, causing unnatural results because the hairline will determine how natural your result looks post–surgery.
How Many Patients Per Day Does The Clinic Accept?
- You’ll want to choose a clinic that isn’t overcrowded so you can get the individualized attention you deserve.
- You can’t expect a natural hairline design from a clinic or doctor that accept 5-10 or more number of patient daily. Crowded clinics don’t have enough time for each patient’s natural hairline design, so they have to draw the hairlines quickly and begin the surgery.
should have a post
. This is important so you can
communicate with them online
after your surgery
No serious surgeon or clinic canguarantee a result
offer guarantees. It is a red flag
, so you must stay away
from this kind of clinic
When looking for a hair transplant clinic
, some clinics
have a refund policy
while others don’t. If this is an important factor in your decision-making process
, ask about it before booking
about the reviews of hair transplant clinics in Turkey
Detailed and Prompt Communication in Online Consultation
- Even if a hair transplant surgeon does the best job in the world, surgery can cause unhappy patients if expectations aren’t met. That’s why the relationship between the patient and surgeon is critical, and it starts during consultation. My strong advice is to not meet your surgeon for the first time when he or she is ready to operate.
- The initial consultation is a crucial time for both the patient and doctor to get to know each other and establish trust. This is best-done face to face, but if that’s not possible, an online consultation can work too. During this time, the patient should ask the surgeon any questions they have about the surgery, the risks involved, and what kind of results they can expect. It’s also important for the surgeon to understand the patient’s goals and expectations. If these things are not aligned, surgery is likely to be unsuccessful, no matter how skilled the surgeon is.
How to Analyze The Information You Found Online?
- After you find information online, analyze it skeptically and thoroughly. See if you can figure out which clinics are real or fake based on the information given and any Photoshop tricks that may have been used to make results look better than they are.
- Analyze the clinics you got consultations in terms of different benchmarks, such as how many surgeries per day the clinic performs, what is the price scale, which hair transplant method is dominantly used in the clinic, how authentic the reviews of the clinic are, how about patient privacy in the clinic, what is the doctor’s involvement in the surgery, etc. This will help you determine which clinic is right for you.
- Analyzing the information you find online can be time-consuming and brain-exhausting, but it’s worth it. By taking the time to do this, you can be sure that you’re making informed decisions about your surgery.
How to Pick A Clinic In Turkey?
- Select a hair transplant clinic wisely based on your brain and judgement, not your heart and feelings!
- Never choose a hair transplant clinic in Turkey based on only its price. A cheap procedure can cost you more than its cost due to possible corrective surgeries in the future and can ruin your psychology. Hair transplant forums are full of patients who are deeply depressive due to botched jobs done in the cheapest hair transplant clinics in Turkey.
- Before choosing the clinic where you will have hair transplant surgery in Turkey, narrow down the list to a handful of clinics, and then take at least one month to focus only on finalist clinics.
What Are The Experience and Qualifications of the Surgeon?
It is essential
to consider the qualifications and experience
of hair transplant surgeons
. You should look for surgeons
who are members
of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
or the World Fue Institute (WFI)
. You can
also check whether the surgeon
attends educational seminars and annual congresses
that are helpful for surgeons
-date their skill set.
How Is The Hair Transplant Surgeon’s Reputation?
- A hair transplant is a life-changing procedure. It can give you back confidence and make you feel like yourself again. That’s why choosing a reputable clinic with an experienced surgeon is so important.
- You should also find out if the surgeon makes the incisions or presents as a supervisor doctor.
- Ensure you view before and after photos to get an idea of the surgeon’s work. It’s essential the surgeon produces natural results.
- There are a lot of fake clinics out there that use unethical practices. Don’t be afraid to ask the clinic questions about their hair transplant procedures. A reputable clinic will be more than happy to answer your questions.
What Are The Points While Picking A Hair Transplant Surgeon?
- Hair transplant surgery should be based on clinical reasons, not because someone is trying to sell you a procedure.
- A hair transplant is not a one-time event but rather an ongoing process that requires follow-up care. Patients must be willing to commit to long–term follow-up care.
- A hair transplant surgery should only be performed by a surgeon who has extensive experience in the procedure.
- Successful hair transplant is based on many factors, including surgical planning that comes from the surgeon, the relationship between the patient and the surgeon, and the patient’s expectations.
- Find a surgeon you can trust and who has a good relationship with their patients. Hair loss is a journey and should be treated as such. Patients should be partners with their surgeons in this journey.
- Patients should choose surgeons based on their clinical expertise. If you have any doubts about your surgeon, seek another surgeon.
- Patients should be aware of red flags that may indicate a surgeon is only interested in profit and is not concerned with the patient’s best interests.
- It is unwise to meet your surgeon for the first time in the operating room. You should have a consultation in the doctor’s office beforehand so you have a chance to get to know each other and go over what you can expect. Patients should ask questions during this meeting, as it will give them a better idea of the surgeon’s experience and how they plan surgical procedures.
- Have realistic expectations for your surgery and discuss them with your surgeon to have a successful surgery. You should be comfortable with your surgeon and feel like they understand your needs.
- Hair loss should not be considered a shameful condition. Surgery is just one part of hair loss treatment, so it is important to continue treatment after surgery for the best results. Your doctor should be willing to discuss all of your options with you before you make a decision.
Which Hair Transplant Technique Is Dominant In The Clinic?
- It must be important for you!
- The clinic should use the latest technology and techniques to ensure the best results. You should ask about the type of equipment used, the experience of the staff, and the success rate of previous patients.
- There are different hair transplant techniques, and each has its advantages and disadvantages;
- FUE, or follicular unit extraction, is a less invasive option that doesn’t require stitches or a prolonged recovery period.
- Sapphire FUE is a variation of the traditional FUE procedure that uses a sapphire-tipped instrument to make the incisions. This helps to minimize damage to the surrounding tissue and results in a quicker, more comfortable recovery. In today’s World, Sapphire FUE is the most result–oriented and comfortable option for patients. However, it can be more expensive than other methods.
- DHI, or direct hair implantation, is a relatively new technique that involves injecting the extracted hair follicles directly into the recipient area without making incisions beforehand. While it may sound like a good option, DHI is actually less advisable than FUE for several reasons. First of all, Choi Pens (DHI Pens) can damage hair grafts, which can lead to lower survival rates and poor growth. In addition, using Choi Pens can cause less natural growth directions than FUE.
- FUT, or follicular unit transplantation, is a technique that involves removing a strip of skin from the donor area. The hair follicles are then harvested from this strip and transplanted into the recipient area. While FUT can result in some scarring, it’s generally less expensive than other methods; however, it produces linear scarring on the donor area, which is visible to others. Stay away from the clinics that offer FUT, as this is an outdated and less effective method.
- Hair transplant surgery is a significant investment, and you should ensure you get the best value for your money. You should compare prices among different clinics to ensure you get the best possible deal.
- It is important to remember that the lowest price is not always the best option.
- Compared to technician–based hair transplant clinics in Turkey, professional hair transplant surgeons-led one-patient-a-day clinics are significantly more expensive due to the quality of surgery.
- Going cheap price hunting for a hair transplant surgery is a risky gamble. You can save a few thousand dollars by going to an amateur hair transplant clinic for surgery. But what happens when the procedure is botched? You’re stuck with permanent scars, poor growth, and unnatural growth angles.
- So, you could pay far more in the long run to fix the damage caused by a cheap hair transplant. So, remember that it’s always better to be safe than sorry when the subject is your face. Paying a little extra for a reputable surgeon is ultimately worth it.
What Is The Best Location For a Hair Transplant Clinic in Turkey?
- The location of the clinic is also important to consider in Turkey. You should choose a conveniently located clinic and easy to get to. This will make it easier for you to get to your appointments and follow-up visits. The clinic should also be located in a safe area. You should feel comfortable and secure when you are at the clinic.
- In Turkey, a hair transplant clinic in Istanbul is a good choice. The city is well-connected by air, rail, and automobile, making it convenient to travel there. Istanbul is also a peaceful metropolis with low crime rates. The city is safe because of the high–security measures everywhere by the Turkish Government.
- Are Hotel and Transfers Should Be Provided by Clinic?
- The clinic should offer accommodation for patients traveling from outside Turkey. This will make your experience more convenient and comfortable. The accommodation should be clean, comfortable, and located near the clinic.
- In addition, the clinic should offer transportation to and from the airport and transport to and from the clinic. This will make your visit more comfortable and stress–free.
What Is Post-Operative Care A Clinic Should Offer?
- Post-operative care is essential for patients who have undergone hair transplant surgery. The clinic should offer follow-up appointments, medication, and support. The clinic should also provide a 24-hour helpline for patients with questions or concerns. This will ensure that you are well-cared for after your surgery.
- Even after the surgery, communication with the surgeon is vital to ask questions and get the support you need. Post-operative care is an essential part of the hair transplant process and should be offered by the clinic.
- What Is the Check Point for Hair Transplant Clinic Accreditation in Turkey?
- The hair transplant industry is largely unregulated, which means that there are a lot of clinics out there that don’t meet the highest standards. That’s why it’s important to ensure that the clinic you’re considering is accredited. Accreditation is a way of ensuring that the clinic has met specific standards and is reputable. You should ensure that the Turkey Ministry of Health accredits the clinic Turkey Ministry of Health.
- You should also check to see if the surgeon is accredited by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) or the World Fue Institute (WFI). These are two of the most respected organizations in the hair transplant industry, so you can be sure that the clinic is up to par. All in all, accreditation is a good way of ensuring that you’re choosing a reputable clinic.
How Important Are Patient Testimonials While Choosing Hair Transplant Clinic?
You may also want to read: How To Analyze Hair Transplant Reviews?
- Patient reviews are a great way to get an idea of the quality of a clinic. You should read reviews from previous patients to learn about their experiences and see if they are satisfied with the results. You can find reviews on the clinic’s website, Google, and other third-party websites. Make sure you read positive and negative reviews to get a well-rounded idea of the clinic.
- Remember that some clinics may fake their reviews, so you should take everything with a grain of salt. You should also be aware that some people are never satisfied, no matter how good the results are. That’s why reading as many reviews as possible is important to get a clear idea of the clinic.
, hair transplants
are a booming industry. However, it is also rife with problems that can lead
to poor outcomes
and complications. To avoid
these issues, you should only get surgery
at a professional hair transplant clinic
where the staff
has extensive training
in performing surgeries
and using high
Be sure low-cost clinics may have subpar qualifications and unsanitary techniques, which could result in permanent scarring or other serious side effects if anything goes wrong during your procedure.
- Diamond Hair Clinic is one of the best hair transplant clinics in Turkey, which Dr. Mehmet Demircioglu heads. Dr. Demircioglu is a highly experienced and qualified hair transplant surgeon who has performed thousands of successful Fue Hair Transplant operations.
- The doctor uses the latest techniques and technology, such as the Sapphire Fue Hair Transplant, which significantly reduces trauma to the scalp in the incisions part of the surgery. Fewer trauma results in quicker healing time, less discomfort, and exceptional value for money for his patients.
- We look forward to helping you restore your confidence and improve your quality of life. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
- For further information, contact us today to schedule a free consultation!